In a reversal from the Bush presidency, it is the Republicans looking out for Americans rights and this week it was Senator Rand Paul of Kentucky. A real, old fashioned filibuster. Why?
In my continuing quest to shed light on veteran's issues, I will speak with Craig Roberts of the American Legion. What are they doing to help?
Hugo Chavez, dictator of Venezuela, has died. Will Venezuela rejoin the Western world?
Bin Laden's son-in-law to be tried in NYC.
More untreatable bacteria in hospitals.
Plus your phone calls and so much more.
Tune in to The Ethan Bearman Show, Sundays 4-6 pm Pacific, 5-7 pm Mountain, 6-8 pm Central, 7-9 pm Eastern on your favorite talk radio station or online at
The studio number to call in during the show is 1-800-259-5791 or email me:
If your local station doesn't carry the show yet, please be sure to call and ask for them to broadcast The Ethan Bearman Show on Sunday evenings!
HERE for a complete listing of affiliates and ways to listen to the shows
|March 6, 2013
Dan Fagan Interviews Ethan Bearman
I had the great pleasure of appearing on KBYR AM 700 during the Glen Biegel Show. Dan Fagan interviewed me on the topic of, “Big Brother Is Watching And So Is Your Employer.”
March 5, 2013
Why the Republican party in California is failing, who was Barry Goldwater, politicians muck up wars, Western Service Workers Association, and Yahoo removes telecommuting.
March 4, 2013
How will the sequestration affect the Central Coast of California, call from the Defense Language Institute (DLI), and the disturbing story out of Bakersfield where the nurse would not perform CPR and the person died.
• Bill Hutton, former national commander of the
Military Order of the Purple Heart
• Facebook, Google, Apple and nearly every large multinational corporation pays almost no corporate tax. Even though it is legal, is it ethical? How do they do it?
• Yale Interrogation Center
• Republicans are coming out against California's Proposition 8 which banned gay marriage.
• Egypt's opposition refuses to meet with new Secretary of State John Kerry, find out why and what it really means.
• Dust from Africa to blame or thank for snowfall in California.